I. MEAT HOGS, up to 150 lbs... $ 1.00 / lb
II. BIG HOG HUNT, ... 150+ lbs ... $ 1.50 / lb
III. TROPHY BOAR HUNT, ... $ 600.00
Prices good thru
* Processing available... Includes skinning and quartering only -
$30 per hog. Provide your own ice chest.
( Or, you're welcome to use our facilities to dress your hog )
* Trophy heads caped and meat quartered is $50. NOTE: For
TROPHY HOG hunting we recommend a .30-06 or larger rifle.
Please bring a BIG enough GUN for any hog, if you don't own one,
borrow one ( for meat hogs you need at least a .243 ).
* Gun & archery hunting are all available. Please have your
weapon sited in before you come. And, see hog anatomy below.
( Notice: A wounded animal is considered a kill. )
* Non-Hunting guest are welcome. Charge for non-hunting guest is
$25 / day.
* The hunting preserve area has many mature wild hogs, stalking
is not recommended.
* According to Texas Parks and Wildlife, a Texas hunting
licence is required or a non-resident, hunting permit ($47).
This is one great meat pole for processing the hogs. And, its lighted with
four 500 watt halogen bulbs. ( pictured... 4 hogs hanging and one waiting
on the 4 wheeler, this was a good Feb. Morning. These hogs range in
weight from 150 - 170 lbs. )
At each hunting stand location there is a game feeder, and
the hunter can choose between a bow stand or an
enclosed ground blind.
Something smells fishy around here.
Look at all that hair.
To schedule a hunt with us just call 877-288-3966 or 903-365-7359 to reserve your hunt.
We require $100 deposit per hunter to hold your date, and accept Master Card and Visa.
Feel free to call or email with any question you may have.
Smile, if you like hog hunting.
<-- Muy importante. If you have any question at all
about where to shoot a wild boar to bring him
down, click this Link, and please study very
closely. I want every- one to make a good shot !
( also, see anatomy picture below )
* This web page has the pictures of the actual cut away anatomy
of the wild boar, showing all vital organs. Its the best I have found.
( Male hog, 220+ lbs or 2"+ tusk )
* Hunt Fee: $ 75/day, per hunter ( 2 day minimum ) *
Hog Price Categories...